Friday, October 30, 2015

Happy (Belated) National Cat Day!

So yesterday was National Cat Day.

It seems only fitting that I dedicate a blog post in honor of my sweet, feline family members (even if --sadly-- I am a day late).

For those of us cat lovers....

Our cats are best friends. They make us laugh, love, and bend over backwards daily to win their adoration...

It is said that dogs have masters and cats have staff..... ( Yes, that's true)..

Amusement aside, however, there is nothing quite like winning the affection of a cat. ♡♡♡

So....

Here's a few photos of my boys in honor of National Cat Day.

Top pic is Simon (in pursuit of a bug on the wall).

Second photo is my "Smitten Kitten" Lukus. This is one of my favorite photos of him...

...and lastly, but NEVER forgotten...my beloved Cisco. I still miss you every day. ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment