Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Busy!

It's been crazy busy for me the past day and a half.

On one end of the spectrum, I love it because it makes the weekend come faster. On the other hand, it also makes things stressful (and tends to send my anxiety issues through the roof so-to-speak).

Today is Fiona ' s Birthday and I am just taking a few minutes away from things to just type I quick note.

I decided not to do any photos of Fiona today for the simple reason that I just wanted to spend time with her and not snap pictures....

I will, on the other, leave off with a few photos of my retired boy, Grif. I had a quick, hour and a half with him yesterday and snapped away. We groomed and hand grazed and that was all there was time for.....

So without further ado........

No comments:

Post a Comment