Friday, September 4, 2015

Fiona makes the day better

So yesterday was one of those L-O-N-G exhausting days at work. We are short a person, so in the midst of the trickle - like process of hiring a new technician, there is lots of work.

There is also overtime.

I am not complaining.

....but on a Friday afternoon going into a holiday weekend,  those extra hours are sort of a drag (not to mention that I AM also working on the actual holiday as well).

The one thing. ..or rather the one person who makes it better is my little Princess Peanut. Fiona.

Fiona is my sister's daughter. My youngest niece. She is going to be 2 on September 23rd. She lives close to me, so I see her a lot. A LOT.

Seeing Fiona after a long day lifts my mood like nothing else can.

We were hanging out at Grandma's yesterday. The day actually got a bit cooler after the sun started to set (although......seriously Grandma?....what's a pool without water)?

No comments:

Post a Comment