Thursday, September 17, 2015

Ouch!!!

I don't have a photo for today's post.

I hurt my back. I went to work yesterday morning and felt fine. A couple hours into my shift and a had a dull ache started in the lower part of my back.

The discomfort escalated until I was pretty sore.

By the time my work day was done, all I wanted to do was to lie flat somewhere (as that was the only way I could be comfortable).

Unfortunately,  I needed to prepare some of Griffin's medicine,  so I had to go out to the barn.

I managed a short grooming session with him (doing only his body, not his legs) and that was the best that I could do.

I came home and went to bed and that was pretty much my day.

I will be out of commission for anything interesting for the next few days, so I may have a lack of posts for a little while.

If I have not improved by Monday, I will probably seek out a chiropractor to fix me (hopefully). I used one last time I wrecked my back and she helped a TON.

I am not prone to back problems,  so hopefully this resolves ok.....

No comments:

Post a Comment