Friday, September 11, 2015

My Kingdom for a few good books!...

I love to read.
It's very rare that I don't have a book that I am in the process of reading.
That means that the library is one of my favorite places to visit. I especially love the cozy quaintness of my little hometown library (I took a photo and posted it below. Unfortunately,  it's only half a picture because some teenage kids were sitting on the front steps. I didn't want to look like a weird stalker lady taking pictures of someone's teenagers).
I've never read a Kindle,  Macbook, or anything of the like....
I am old fashioned because I prefer physical pages that I can turn. I can also read in places where there is no electric (for a charger), such as when I am communing with the outdoors on a camp outing..
The book I am currently reading is Dead Wrong by J.A. Jance. It's a detective suspense novel. I love mysteries, suspense, Autobiographies, books on the Paranormal, and any novel that tells a good story.
I do NOT like Romances or love stories. I have no doubt there are some good love stories out there, it's just that most of them put me to sleep after the first few pages.
I would love to add a story telling blog to my blog list. I want to work on and expand my writing skills. Since I am fascinated by all things ghostly, this is a subject matter I would enjoy writing about.
Ideally, I would update that type of  blog weekly with a continuing storyline for anyone else out there who likes ghost stories & likes to read.  Unfortunately, at this point I need to focus on keeping this blog going well with regular updates before I take on a new, fun writing project.
Perhaps at this rate, I could part with my Television (no kidding- I have thought of doing that before)...

No comments:

Post a Comment